Heyy guys!(: Sorry that I havent posted in a LONG time, but I'm going to try to post on a regular basis from now on!(;
Anyway, I have a winter haul for you guys!(: Let's get started with what I got!(:
Bath and Body Works-
Paris Amour mini perfume
Paris Amour mini lotion
Paris Amour mini shower gel
Sweet Pea perfume (full size)
Paris Amour perfume (full size)
Sweet Pea lotion (full size)
Sweet Pea shower gel (full size)
Groovy Grape hand sanitizer
Winter Spice&Vanilla hand sanitizer
Warm Apple Cider hand sanitizer
Snow Frosted Apple hand sanitizer
Bows&Berries hand sanitizer
Vanilla Bean Noel hand sanitizer
Pink Chiffon hand sanitizer
Lip Jewels Sparkling Cola lip gloss
5 hand sanitizer cases
Target-
EOS lip balm- pomegranate raspberry
EOS lip balm- tangerine
NYC Taxi Yellow nail polish
Mountain Dew lip balm
Dr Pepper Lipsmacker
Victorias Secret-
Beauty Rush lip gloss ~ Melonrageous
Ulta-
Lip gloss in Princess
Nail polish in Red Carpet Red
Nail polish in Grin and Berry It
Walgreens-
Wet n Wild nail polish- Sparked

No comments:
Post a Comment